1. Integrated Cooperative Development Project:
The Integrated Cooperative Development Project scheme popularly known as ICDP was introduced by National Cooperative Development Corporation, New Delhi (NCDC) for overall development of selected districts through cooperative entrepreneurial efforts in the sphere of Agriculture and allied sectors such as Dairy, Fisheries, Poultry, Handloom, Marketing, Processing and Consumer sectors. The financial assistance under ICDP is provided to different cooperative sectors in various heads as under:-
|No.||Classification of societies||Available assistance|
|1.||Primary Agriculture Cooperative Credit Society||Banking counter, go downs repair, New go downs construction, Margin money|
|2.||Marketing Society||New godowns, Market yard, Truck, Tanker, Margin money godowns repair.|
|4.||Fisheries||Share capital, Net, Boat, Seed, Bicycle.|
|5.||District Central Cooperative Bank||Banking counter, Locker, Share capital|
|6.||Weavers||Share capital, godowns construction, showrooms, looms and accessories.|
|7.||Dairy||Share capital, Milk can, Milk collection center. cattle feed, godowns,|
|8.||Forest produce, sericulture, lift irrigation, Women Coop.||Share capital and other assistance.|
|9.||Human resource development||PIT cost, Training incentive|
|10.||Industrial Coop.||Share capital|
ICDP schemes have been stared in M.P. since the year 1994-95. The position of ICDP scheme is 51 districts of state M.P. is as follows:-
25 ICDP projects have been completed and closed as listed below in 30 revenue districts:-
(Amt. In Lac)
|Sl.No.||Project||Included Districts||Total Cost of Project|
12 ICDP projects are running at present in 13 revenue districts as follows:-
|01.||Shajapur||Shajapur, Agar||2012-13 to 31-03-2017||2857.10|
|02.||Rewa||Rewa||2012-13 to 31-03-2017||1213.56|
|03.||Balaghat||Balaghat||2012-13 to 31-03-2017||2119.05|
|04.||Hoshangabad||Hoshangabad||2013-14 to 31-12-2017||2857.59|
|05.||Harda||Harda||2013-14 to 31-12-2018||1502.98|
|06.||Seoni||Seoni||2013-14 to 31-12-2018||2362.24|
|07.||Bhopal||Bhopal||2013-14 to 31-12-2018||1445.65|
|08.||Dewas||Dewas||2013-14 to 31-12-2018||3419.95|
|09.||Shivpuri||Shivpuri||2013-14 to 30-09-2017||2862.02|
|10.||Dhar||Dhar||2013-14 to 31-12-2017||3996.50|
|11.||Gwalior||Gwalior||2013-14 to 31-12-2018||1749.29|
|12.||Chatarpur||Chatarpur||2013-14 to 31-12-2018||2500.60|
There are 5 ICDP projects to be started in Murena, Mandla, Panna, Satna & Seopur district. Preparation of D.P.R. for implementation of ICDP is under progress in rest 3 districts (Datia, Damoh & Dindori)
2. RKVY (Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana)
- The target of 200 Godwin's (1000 MT Capacity per godowns) under this scheme.
- The proposed go downing capacity of 2.00 Lakh MT under the scheme.
- Construction of godowns on govt. land provided by state govt.
- At present total Amount of 56.00 crores has been provided for the year 2012-13 to 2015-16.
- 90 godowns have been taken for construction, out of which 80 godowns have already been completed.
- During the year 2015-16 sanction of tender for construction of new 40 Godwin's is under progress.
- For rest 70 Godwin's under this scheme, the land selection and allocation process are in progress.
For the sake of convenience to agricultural farmers in remote rural areas of the state, the scheme of Bhandar Grih Nirman Yojana has been started by the govt. for PACS to increase the storage capacity in rural areas. The salient features of the schemes are as follows :-
3. Bhandar - Grih Nirman Yojana 2012
- Availability of govt. Land free of cost to PACS for construction of godowns under the scheme. At present, govt. Land (free of cost) has been allotted to 1500 PACS in the state.
- An increase of go downsing capacity of 1.50 Lac MT by the construction of 300 godowns targeted under the scheme.
- Financial assistance by NCDC is provided as 50% Loan, 20% Subsidy and Rest 30% is provided as subsidy by state govt.
- Sanction of 120 godowns by NCDC during the year 2012-13 & 2013-14.
- Provision of 12.00 crores in government budget for the year 2015-16.
- 66 godowns have been completed out of 120 Godwin's under this scheme. The construction of rest godwins is under progress.
- The process of selection of societies & sending of a proposal of 60 societies in the third phase to NCDC is under progress.
Strengthening of Marketing Cooperatives :
245 primary marketing Cooperatives are registered in Madhya Pradesh. To strengthen these institutions, a 3-year plan has been approved by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, according to which, financial aid of Rs. 19.68 Crore to be made available to 164 Marketing cooperative societies, at the rate of Rs. 12 Lac per institution, in the shape of share capital and loans.
Financial aid of amounting Rs. 3.00 Crore, will be provided to 25 institutions, in the financial year 2014-15.